Friday, March 5, 2010
14 days until I board my plane
I'm at work right now and everyone has asked me, "How many days?" "14," I answer back. Wow, this is really coming. I leave for an 8,000 mile journey to India, alone mind you, in just 2 weeks. Suketu and the rest of our family will be arriving after another week. My nerves are on high alert right now. I can't help but think if everything will go right, will I do everything correctly, will I remember any of the hindi Nandita has patiently taught me, and will everyone like me???? But I'm also excited about seeing Suketu's wonderful family again. They have gone above and beyond to make this wedding very special to us and I could not appreciate it more. But most importantly, I get to marry him again! This man is a blessing, and I get to marry him AGAIN!!! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They say, three times a charm :) Not sure if that means, being married to the same person, three times! Sounds like Fun, I am so happy, for the both of you. I can't wait to meet Suketu's Family, they have gone above and beyond, anything that I could imagine. It's going to be Beautiful:) Love you, MOM:)
ReplyDelete